Monday 3 June 2013

temperature data logger



Contents

Table of figures
Declaration
Acknowledgement
Abstract
List of abbreviation
Introduction
Temperature data logger
Component Information
Hardware details of system designed
Algorithm of programming
Conclusion



Acknowledgement

The real spirit of achieving a goal is through the way of excellence and austerous discipline. I would have never succeeded in completing my task without the cooperation, encouragement and help provided to me by various personalities.
First of all, I render my gratitude to the ALMIGHTY who bestowed self-confidence, ability and strength in me to complete this work. Without his grace this would never come to be today’s reality.
With deep sense of gratitude I express my sincere thanks to my esteemed and worthy Prof R. K. Shukla and Prof. M. V. Patel. Department of Instrumentation And Control Engineering Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Chandkheda, Ahmedabad for their valuable guidance in carrying out this work under their effective supervision, encouragement, enlightenment and cooperation. Most of the novel ideas and solutions found in this thesis are the result of our numerous stimulating discussions. Their feedback and editorial comments were also invaluable for writing of this thesis.
I shall be failing in my duties if I do not express my deep sense of gratitude towards Prof. C. B. Bhat, Head of the Department, who has been a constant source of inspiration for me throughout this work.
I am also thankful to all the staff members of the Department for their full cooperation and help.
I would also like to convey my gratitude to Mr. Ranpura (Lab Superintendent) without whose expert guidance and support, this job would have been compelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are happy to Listen From You..